TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review the vacancy announcement carefully.
- You may request a copy of the Position Description for the position for which you are
applying from the Human Resource Office.
- Review the OF 612 reference pamphlet.
- Complete application and submit to HRO.
The following document(s) must be submitted:
YOUR RESUME OR APPLICATION MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- Announcement number, title, and grade(s) of the job for which you are applying
- Full name, mailing address (with zip code) and day and evening phone numbers (with area
- Social Security Number
- Country of Citizenship
- Reinstatement eligibility (attach SF-50), if applicable
- Highest Federal Civilian grade held (job series and dates held), if applicable
- Education information
- High SchoolName, city, and state, date of diploma or GED
- Colleges or universitiesName, city, and state, majors, type and year of any
degrees received (if no degree, show total credits earned and indicate whether semester or
quarter hours). Include transcripts if your are substituting education for experience.
8. Give the following information for your paid
and non-paid work experience related to the job you are applying for:
- Job title(s) (include series and grade if Federal job)
- Duties and accomplishments
- Employers name and address
- Supervisors name and phone number
- Starting and ending dates (month and year)
- Hours per week
- Indicate if we may contact your current supervisor
1. Job-related training Courses (Title and year).
2. Job-related skills (for example, other languages, computer
software/hardware, tools, machinery, typing speed).
3. Job-related certificates and licenses (current only).
4. Job-related honors, awards, and special accomplishments, for example,
publications, memberships in professional or honor societies, leadership activities,
public speaking, and performance awards (give dates but do not send documents unless